- Pakistani Special Rasmalai Recipe – Sweeten your celebrations!Rasmalai is undeniably one of my all-time favorite desserts. This delectable Pakistani delicacy features Rasgulla, which are sweetened paneer balls, luxuriously soaking in sweetened, thickened milk that is delicately perfumed with the enchanting flavors of cardamom and saffron. The result is a creamy, luscious dessert read more.
- Pakistani Traditional Sheer Khurma (Seviyan) Recipe – A 20-Minutes Cook!Sheer khurma is a luscious and creamy dessert that showcases the perfect blend of vermicelli (Seviyan), almonds, dried dates, and milk. This delightful treat holds a special place in traditional Muslim breakfasts and is also savored as a celebratory dessert on special occasions. While it read more.
- Home Made Special Pakistani Suji Ka Halwa(porridge) Recipe – A 15-Minute Cook!Introducing Suji ka Halwa(porridge), a delectable Pakistani dessert crafted from fine semolina (Suji) or cream of wheat (Suji), sugar, ghee, almonds, and cardamom powder. Known for its rich flavor, Suji ka Halwa is a cherished sweet in Pakistani cuisine. This 15-minute recipe is quick and read more.
- Best Pakistani Instant Pot Kheer(rice pudding) Recipe-You Can cook Just in 45 MinutesPresenting the Best Pakistani Instant Pot Kheer(rice pudding) Recipe! Also known as rice wali kheer, this delectable dessert holds a special place in the hearts of people across the subcontinent, especially in Pakistan and South India. Personally, Kheer carries a deep sentimental value for me read more.
- Best Pakistani Gajar Halwa(carrot pudding) Recipe & MoreGajar ka Halwa or carrot pudding is a popular dessert of Pakistani Cuisine. This is a sweet dish which is very rich in taste. However, this dish is a speciality of the winter sessions. If you visit Pakistani street foods and sweet shops during winter read more.
- Best Pakistani Gulab Jamun Recipe and Know More about Gulaab JamanGulab Jamun is a famous Pakistani sweet dish that is popular in all parts of the country. Gulab Jamun also spilt as Gulaab Jamun is a milk solid based mithai (dessert). Along with Pakistan, it is also very famous in Nepal, India and Bangladesh where read more.
- How To Make Delicious Pakistani Jelabi at Home?Pakistani Jalebi is one of the famous and delicious sweet dishes, not only in Pakistan but also in many other regions of the world. It is a local sweet dish that is made with deep-fried Maida and then deep into sugar syrup. This dish read more.
- Multani Sohan Halwa; an authentic Recipe & MoreSohan Halwa is a famous sweet dish in Pakistani cuisine, and it’s a souvenir of Multan, the southeast city of Punjab province. Multani Sohan halwa is prepared by boiling a mixture of milk, sugar, water, and cornflour. Along with that, other ingredients such as almond read more.
Taste, Places, Recipes All in One place