Mutton champ or Mutton ribs is a popular and best delicacy of Pakistani desi foods. Bakra champ is the name of Mutton champ in Urdu. This champ is mostly made in BBQ style or other words by braising, smoking, grilling, skewing, and shallow frying on read more.
One Place to Know All About The Pakistani Food Taste, Places, And Recipe
- Is Eating Out Healthy in Pakistan? The Problems in Our Food – Food Crime and the Penalty Imposed
- What Do Pakistanis Prefer in Their Breakfast? The Rich Tradition of Breakfast of Pakistani Cuisine
- Plan Your Single Ingredient Recipes Today! With One Ingredient You Can Cook 5 Different Dishes
- The Healthy Ways Of Making Yummy Cookies for Your Kids – The Best Nutritious Kids Cookies
- You Can Make Your Own Banu Beef Pulao At Home – The Replica of Pakistan’s Famous Banu Beef Pulao
- Pakistani Gulab Jamun Recipe and Know More about Gulaab Jaman on
- The Food Ranger and Pakistani Street Food on
- The Best 11 Lahori Street Food Dishes/Places – An Ultimate Guide to Lahori Street Food Cuisine on
- HOW TO COOK PAKISTANI SPECIAL CHICKEN BIRYANI? on
- Ninja Professional Plus Kitchen System with Auto-iQ | The Best Kitchen Blender of 2022 – Available at Amazon on
About Pakistani Food Box
Our mission is to promote the Pakistani food in the world and representing the opinions of foreigners and vloggers about Pakistan and its delightful food.