Pakistani Haleem is a rich stew dish made with various grains, lentils, and different kinds of meat. This dish is also called daleem and originated from pre-partition India. However, if I describe Halim in one line then I would say Halem is nourishing, rich in read more.
One Place to Know All About The Pakistani Food Taste, Places, And Recipe
- Plan Your Single Ingredient Recipes Today! With One Ingredient You Can Cook 5 Different Dishes
- The Healthy Ways Of Making Yummy Cookies for Your Kids – The Best Nutritious Kids Cookies
- You Can Make Your Own Banu Beef Pulao At Home – The Replica of Pakistan’s Famous Banu Beef Pulao
- The Famous Phajja Siri Paye Lahore Speciality – Why Lahore is So in Love with Phajja Siri Paye?
- Why Butt Karahi acclaimed among the best karahi in Pakistan? Butt Karahi Review
- Pakistani Gulab Jamun Recipe and Know More about Gulaab Jaman on
- The Food Ranger and Pakistani Street Food on
- The Best 11 Lahori Street Food Dishes/Places – An Ultimate Guide to Lahori Street Food Cuisine on
- HOW TO COOK PAKISTANI SPECIAL CHICKEN BIRYANI? on
- Ninja Professional Plus Kitchen System with Auto-iQ | The Best Kitchen Blender of 2022 – Available at Amazon on
About Pakistani Food Box
Our mission is to promote the Pakistani food in the world and representing the opinions of foreigners and vloggers about Pakistan and its delightful food.