Coffee is a common drink in the United States of America as well as in other regions of the world. There are many ways of making coffee. Considering variations in its methods, I decided to write an article on the coffee maker through which you can make a tasteful coffee. However, some people like a cappuccino – coffee with dense milk or others like black coffee. Nowadays, coffee with French Presser is the most trending method of making coffee. Therefore, in this article, I’m going to mention The Best French Press Coffee Maker.
Making Coffee in a French Press is highly rewarding and very simple. All you have to do is pour hot water over coarsely ground coffee, wait a few minutes, and press down. The coffee that comes out of a French Press is wonderfully bold and tasty. You know the amazing thing is you don’t have to know much about brewing coffee or extraction techniques to get it right.
Let’s talk about French presses; almost all the french presses have the same design. There is a chamber with a handle and a plunger with a mesh filter. However, the quality or details of a french press can take your coffee from okay to an extraordinary level. In simple words, the taste of your coffee highly depends upon the type of french press that you are using for pressing/brewing your coffee. I tested a range of coffee makers and here is what I found.
I. Frieling USA Double-Walled Stainless-Steel French Press Coffee Maker
Frieling USA is a highly reputed company in the USA. Since 1988 Frieling has brought the highest quality kitchen products. Its products are amazing and highly selective. However, The Frieling French Press Coffee maker is designed to keep the coffee ground out of your cup so you can enjoy delicious and smooth coffee with every pour. Thanks to the patented 2-stage filter system you can enjoy the perfect coffee with zero sediments. This French press coffee maker is doubles walled and designed with stainless steel compressing handle. Following are the main features and directions for using this french press coffee maker:
- It is a double-wall designed coffee maker which means this coffee maker will silver hot coffee or tea for years to come. The insulated body and lid retain heat are better than glass and stay hot up to 4 times longer. Also, durable stainless steel walls mean no more broken glass or corrosion.
- All parts of the french press coffee maker are dishwasher safe.
- With a great evaluated coffee experience;
- Award-winning and top-rated by countless magazines and coffee exports.
- The Frieling Press coffee maker is a favourite in the best hotels and restaurants.
- This press delivers an easy-to-brew and constantly satisfying mug of coffee.
- Directions For Use; Add 2 tbsp of ground coffee for each cup of water, and adjust the amount of coffee to strengthen or weaken the flavour.
- Then Pour water that is slightly cooler than boiling point into the french press maker and cover the lid.
- Allow the coffee to brew for 4 minutes and then press down on the plunger evenly and slowly.
- Your coffee is ready to pour Enjoy!
II. Bodum Columbia Thermal French Press Coffee Maker
You are just 4 minutes away from a great coffee. As I mentioned in this article’s introductory part, the French Press coffee maker is the simplest of all brewing systems, where coarsely ground beans meet hot water right off the boil. An easy press on the plunger locks the grinds at the bottom and stops the brewing process. However, Bodum combines attractive and functional design with thermal capabilities to bring you this timeless stainless steel press. Following are the other features of the Bodum Stainless steel french press coffee maker.
- Columbia Cofee maker brews an excellent cup of coffee or tea within minutes, just add course ground coffee, hot water and press.
- This is made of durable walls, and stainless steel construction to keep beverages hotter for longer; leisurely enjoy your coffee without getting cold.
- Come up with a 3-part stainless steel plunger that has a mesh filter that helps to extract your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavour instead of being absorbed by a paper filter.
- The coffee press features Bodum’s patented safety lid to keep contents from spilling.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Its premier design holds 31 ounces, enough for 8 cups of coffee or tea; 4 oz each.
III. Zyliss HotMug Travel French Press Coffee Maker
A great French press coffee maker has to make great coffee. It should be easy to use and easy to clean. And most importantly, it should keep coffee hot and maintain that temperature for a long period of time. These are some basic requirements of a French Press coffee maker. But when someone needs to get keep one’s coffee fresh and hot during travelling. Then Zlyliss HotMug French Press is here for them. As its name shows that this is a French Press coffee maker as well as a travel mug. In this mug, you can keep your coffee along with you while you going one place to another. This French press is perfect for the on-the-go individual. simply put the ground coffee, add hot water and press the fine mesh filter to brew fresh coffee. Pop the lid on and off you go with no need to remove grounds. This is a double-wall insulation mug means your freshly brewed cup of coffee will stay hot longer while the fine mesh filter keeps grounds firmly pressed and out of your drink.
Following are the other key features of this French press coffee maker:
- You can brew coffee or loose-leaf tea and take it on the go with one mug.
- Double-wall helps keep your beverage hotter for longer.
- Simply put in the ground coffee, add hot water and press the fine mesh filter to brew fresh coffee.
- Suitable for all kinds of beverages as well as hot chocolate and tea.
- easy to clean.
Making a perfect coffee is like an art and for the best execution of such art, you just need the perfect tools. For coffee, such tools are the best coffee maker. Therefore. we tested a range of French Press coffee makers and give you the best french press coffee maker.